Your Timekeeper is covered by an international limited guarantee against any manufacturing defect for two years from the date of purchase indicated on page 2. Any servicing or repair on your GRAHAM watch must be serviced exclusively by an authorised GRAHAM SA retailer, distributor or service center that will place its stamp on the page marked « Maintenance ».
The international limited manufacturer guarantee does not cover:
- Normal wear and ageing of the watch
- Loss and theft
- Applications for the repair of a watch sold by any third party other than an official GRAHAM SA agent
- Damages resulting from the intervention made by any third party other than an authorised GRAHAM SA service center - Damages due to natural disasters and accidents (shocks, etc...)
- Damages due to water resistance problems if the water resistance tests have not been performed every two years as recommended by GRAHAM SA
- Damages due to improper or abusive handling
- Damages due to excessive exposure to UV rays or to other extreme conditions. Avoid extreme temperatures (above 60°C, or 140°F, below 0°C or 32°F) or extreme temperature changes - Alteration of the crystal anti-reflection coating or special coating (PVD, DLC, ...): scratches, shocks, ...
- Alteration of the strap (colour, material such as leather, rubber, fabric, metal, ...)